P3P Live Share - Am I missing something?

Reaction score
SO I have done 2 test flights, flawless. I am interested in sharing my live video feed with other people. There is supposed to be an icon in the top left where you can share your feed, I don't have that icon at all. Anyone know about this?

Jeff, I to can not find the live button on the app. I was looking for it the other day. Figured it would pop up once the bird was connected to the app, itself...I suppose it's not activated yet. Weird!

Reactions: Jeffin916
Jeff, I to can not find the live button on the app. I was looking for it the other day. Figured it would pop up once the bird was connected to the app, itself...I suppose it's not activated yet. Weird!
Good, I am not the only one. I didnt see anything in options and there is nothing in the manual. I took a flight and nothing came up

I don't want to ***** but wth
I read the manual and the only thing mentioned about live feed was the diagram that showed the button feature

Jeff, are you using the 1.1.0 ver of the Android app, or the apparently more stable 1.0.1 ver, perhaps the newer version will be needed. Not sure if you will need to setup YouTube credentials in the Pilot app, or if it will link and ask permission to use the existing YouTube app.

According to the DJI emails, those features (Director, Stream, Groundstation) were announced along with the P3 but will first be coming to Inspire "in the next few months" and there was no mention when it would be available to P3.

According to the DJI emails, those features (Director, Stream, Groundstation) were announced along with the P3 but will first be coming to Inspire "in the next few months" and there was no mention when it would be available to P3.
Well, from the looks of the new Android app at least the Director made it this time around.

Just like the simulator feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic