P3P kit for sale

Reaction score
Selling my (mostly functional) Phantom 3 Professional along with its original accessories and a few optional extras. I'm selling because I'm looking to eventually upgrade since I don't have the time to fiddle with buying and installing a new gimbal on this drone. I crashed this thing last summer and the gimbal was forever effed with. It's an on again/off again issue, and it does decide to perform fully some days, but if you're looking for consistency, it's going to require replacing the gimbal completely. I shot professionally while these issues were occurring and managed to get some great, usable footage, so this thing's not a complete dud by any means. I can elaborate on the issues more if you want, just ask.

Everything was lightly used as a hobbyist aside from one professional venture, so it's still got a lot of life to it. Cosmetically, the camera is a bit smashed on the side (does not affect the picture), and the body's got some normal wear and tear marks, but nothing serious.

Anyway, what I'm offering is:
-Phantom 3 Professional drone (functional, gimbal eventually needs repair)
-Remote controller
-3 batteries
-A zillion extra propellers
-100w charger

-*Go Professional hard case (recommended for shipping) (see here: Go Professional Cases DJI Phantom 3 Plus Watertight GPC-DJI-P3P)
-*extra 100w charger (never used, still in original packaging)
* = Optional/willing to sell the extras separately if anyone is interested.

I have numbers vaguely figured out in my head, but in lieu of sounding like a high expectations nutjob, I guess I'll take offers instead. Would also be willing to trade for EF Canon lenses, Sigma lenses, or (ha-ha) a Phantom 4. :) Otherwise I'll take Venmo, Paypal, or any other way you care to give me your cash. I'm located in the USA btw.

Pics below!~

IMG_7257.jpg

IMG_7266.jpg

IMG_7267.jpg

IMG_7268.jpg

IMG_7269.jpg

IMG_7270.jpg

IMG_7271.jpg

IMG_7272.jpg

IMG_7285.jpg

IMG_7286.jpg

And just for fun, a really long and boring video of some work I shot a few months back:
Dropbox - KAUAI COAST.mov

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers