P3P IN NIGERIA, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

Reaction score
Just got my P3Pro last two weeks in kaduna Nigeria. Set up, took off all fine till it requested an aircraft firmware upgrade, all fine, 5 flights of about 5 mins each another upgrade via pc and SD card, emmediately after some rc signal problems, I updated the dji Go app then it requested an rc firmware upgrade, tried severally but failed via SD card and pc. Then i discovered i could download via dji Go app, download was reading : successful with warning "abnormal" since then the aircraft lights have been green yellow and red with gimbal kind of upgrading firmware noise no flight for a week now. Cost me $400 to ship from US. I can't do two more legs of that. I ve had no sleep in two weeks.

what firmware are you on now? What do the upgrade notes say on the sd card? Try downgrading firmware and then upgrading again. Try formatting the sd card before you put the .bin file on it. make sure the cables are pressed in firmly at the top of the gimbal. Make sure you wait until the gimbal light turns green before turning the quad off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl