P3p-How to prep a drone for sale?

Reaction score
Hi all. I’ve got 2- P3 Pros in excellent condition. Both barely used since May 2018 when I got my P4P v2.
But I’ve kept the batteries is storage capacity and check them every couple months.
7 or 8 OEM batteries, and a bunch of accessories.
What needs to be done to prep them for sale as far as internal logs and how they are registered? Both with FAA and DJI?
Appreciated.

Attachments

• 9BD9F0F2-8D70-47DC-98B0-DAD3C090D09E.jpeg
    9BD9F0F2-8D70-47DC-98B0-DAD3C090D09E.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: brigerdrones
Hi all. I’ve got 2- P3 Pros in excellent condition. Both barely used since May 2018 when I got my P4P v2.
But I’ve kept the batteries is storage capacity and check them every couple months.
7 or 8 OEM batteries, and a bunch of accessories.
What needs to be done to prep them for sale as far as internal logs and how they are registered? Both with FAA and DJI?
Appreciated.

No prep needed, the new user will need a DJI account to login to the app, all your flights are stored under your logins

As for registration, not sure about the states as im in the Uk and there is nothing to deregister

Well, more research to be done. I am in the states and each of my UAV's are registered with the FAA with unique numbers and if someone crashed it into someone, or something, I'm the one they will come after...
It may be a simple as logging into my account & deleting those items. But that's what I need to know.

And internal flight logs? No need to clear - or if that's even possible?

Yes, logon to your FAA drone zone account. You can "cancel" or "delete" (can't remember which one) and specify "reason". The AC will no longer appear as active on your account...but will still appear under your inventory.

And the P3P's *do* have an internal log. I picked up a used P3P early last year and when connected to computer via AC's usb port (sorry, I don't recall which one), I was able to access previous owner's recent flights. That info would probably not be of much use to new owner, nor can it identify you.

Yes, logon to your FAA drone zone account. You can "cancel" or "delete" (can't remember which one) and specify "reason". The AC will no longer appear as active on your account...but will still appear under your inventory.

And the P3P's *do* have an internal log. I picked up a used P3P early last year and when connected to computer via AC's usb port (sorry, I don't recall which one), I was able to access previous owner's recent flights. That info would probably not be of much use to new owner, nor can it identify you.
Great. Thx. What I was looking for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav