P3p gl300b gimbal wheel. Please help. Time sensitive

Reaction score
I have a p3p controller that the gimbal wheel will not center. If you move it to the left and let go, it goes back to 100% to the right. I can not calibrate controller because of this. Can't find any info. Please help. Thanks

Obviously broken inside. It has to be opened to replace the part. How quickly do you need it?
Well I bought used on ebay and deciding if to send it back to seller. I have 14 days. I can not find any info on repair nor can I find any repair parts. I would love info on how it works. Is centered through springs? I would just like any info so I can decide to keep it or not

I would file a claim after contacting the seller. Give him a chance to offer a refund and pay for return shipping. It was defective when u got it?

I would file a claim after contacting the seller. Give him a chance to offer a refund and pay for return shipping. It was defective when u got it?
We have talked and he is willing to give me a full refund. It's just a purchased for 450 and everything else looks good. I flew with no problem, just can't use gimbal dial. The app will not let me move gimbal either? But the gimbal moves up and down fine with c1. If it easy fix I would keep it and fix controller, but to buy a new controller my deal would not be that great

If u have never done anything like this before it is not easy. Check YouTube for a how to video
I meant relatively easy. I know nothing's easy with this equipment but I am experienced in repair but not experienced in phantoms. I have found no info on wheel repair or just wheel info. I would like to know how it works and such then I'm sure I could troubleshoot. For the purchase price of 450 for a fairly clean p3p would you send back or keep?

Here are some photos of the springs. One may have broken. If you need it I can sell you the top half of the remote with out the Board. Be careful opening the remote up. first take off the usb board on the back. Or at least disconnect the ribbon cable. then pull off the rubber pads on the back. 2 long ones and 2 small ones. they are gray. under those are the screws that hold the top to the bottom. Let me know if you need more help.
[email protected]
I am here to help. I have an eye on you

Attachments

• 20171224_070256_resized.jpg
    20171224_070256_resized.jpg
    819.7 KB · Views: 328
  • 20171224_070304_resized.jpg
    20171224_070304_resized.jpg
    758.7 KB · Views: 323
  • 20171224_070337_resized.jpg
    20171224_070337_resized.jpg
    746.8 KB · Views: 335
Here are some photos of the springs. One may have broken. If you need it I can sell you the top half of the remote with out the Board. Be careful opening the remote up. first take off the usb board on the back. Or at least disconnect the ribbon cable. then pull off the rubber pads on the back. 2 long ones and 2 small ones. they are gray. under those are the screws that hold the top to the bottom. Let me know if you need more help.
[email protected]
I am here to help. I have an eye on you
Thanks, it seems straight forward. I appreciate all the help!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel