P3p crashed

Is this something dji would cover? It's apparent that I was high enough up above objects and not very far away and it just lost signal spun and fell. It's a month old and I calibrated everything correctly, had 17 satellites and have updated firmware.

That's true, but I was above them

Well, "you" weren't but the Phantom was. I was just thinking of a straight line between you and the Phantom. But as you say, probably unrelated. :)
The compass abnormality right about there made me wonder about it.

"Something" happened. You crashed near the power lines right? But I also saw from your logs a battery issue on cell 2 so who knows?

Hope it's covered and you get your bird fixed regardless.

Well, "you" weren't but the Phantom was. I was just thinking of a straight line between you and the Phantom. But as you say, probably unrelated. :)
The compass abnormality right about there made me wonder about it.

"Something" happened. You crashed near the power lines right? But I also saw from your logs a battery issue on cell 2 so who knows?

Hope it's covered and you get your bird fixed regardless.
Yeah man that's a possibility. I noticed cell 2 but everyone is telling me it's not a big deal. I checked right before the flight and all the cells were Balanced. Yeah I'll talk to dji and see what they say. Hopefully they will help me out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik