P3P conversion to P4 props

Reaction score
Has or does anyone know of anyone doing a conversion to fit phantom 4 quiet props on a P3P.

I don’t know about a conversion kit for P4 props, but have you tried using Xoar beechwood props for P3P? They are the only props that I use. They are perfectly balanced and are considerably more quite than the stock props. On amazon they are $30.00-$40.00 a set, depending on the color you choose.

I fly my P3P with a fellow who flies a P4, and I think mine is quieter than his, especially the high each of us flies.

I don’t know about a conversion kit for P4 props, but have you tried using Xoar beechwood props for P3P? They are the only props that I use. They are perfectly balanced and are considerably more quite than the stock props. On amazon they are $30.00-$40.00 a set, depending on the color you choose.
Most of the noise comes from the props being so close to the chassis, motors were raised on the P4 that cut noise and then they went for the low noise props. Any conversion out there would raise props and use the low noise props anyway so killing all the birds with one stone, not Drone, hopefully.

I have a bunch of "low noise" P4P props that never use. NOT as stable as originals. Quieter but not worth it. IMHO

Why do you want to be "quiet"? Are you trying to hide the fact that you are flying a drone? Where are you flying? Somewhere naughty? Many questions arise when people want to be "quiet" ?????

Nothing untoward, I just fly in my local park, that is across the road literally, No point in annoying your neighbours if you don't have to.
Not that I had to explain myself! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31