P3P Amazing & Haunting Aerials/Abandoned SIX FLAGS

Reaction score

One of my first flights with this amazing tool - not a real demonstration of the incredible range of this thing, but definitely shows the stability and quality of the Phantom3 Pro - and the price has dropped to under a grand! Shutup!! Go get one but make sure you register with FAA or they will fine you a big chunk of change!

Reaction score
Been there a buncha times. Crazy how it looks dilapidated now. Great footage

Reaction score
that was awesome

Reactions: JBG
Reaction score
Love it, kind of creepy when a place like that gets abandoned but very cool for filmimg

Reaction score
Love it, kind of creepy when a place like that gets abandoned but very cool for filmimg
yeah its crazy because despite all the cool apocalyptic locations at the park, its primary if not only use for movies takes place in the vast parking area where actual sets are built - crazy!

Reaction score

One of my first flights with this amazing tool - not a real demonstration of the incredible range of this thing, but definitely shows the stability and quality of the Phantom3 Pro - and the price has dropped to under a grand! Shutup!! Go get one but make sure you register with FAA or they will fine you a big chunk of change!
Very well done video. I have viewed many still images of this abandoned park that are incredible. This beats them all. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you got the chance to fly over and around the coaster. Thanks for posting.

gez

Reaction score
Wow. Can't imagine the destruction and devastation as I live in UK. What a place, great though for making movies or police / military training facility

Reaction score
Very cool! Man, this site is prime for a litchi app or auto pilot flight. It really, really helps get the full detailed coverage that this kind of site would benefit from. Consider it for the future. Have fun!

Reaction score
Very cool video!

Reaction score
That was great. Interesting subject and filmed very nicely !!

Reaction score
Very cool! Man, this site is prime for a litchi app or auto pilot flight. It really, really helps get the full detailed coverage that this kind of site would benefit from. Consider it for the future. Have fun!
Yes I have bought the Flightlogic Autopilot just havent tried it yet - my r/c is on its way back from ITELITE for a dbs mod antenna - amazing!

Reaction score
Nice video, but you should fix you tilted gimbal before you shoot again. It would be heartbreaking to shoot some awesome footage that was tilted. I live in a heavy mountain region and it took me two months to discover my tilt problem, did not notice it till I went to the coast.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaman5705