P3A won't connect to Litchi after :(

Reaction score
I've been updating my P3A since 6/15 and have never had a problem with a update till now. The AC & RC both loaded without a problem. It flies perfectly in the DJI app, But won't connect at all in Litchi. I have always used a android (nvidia shield) tablet. I've disabled the DJI app like I've done in the past but it still won't connect to Litchi. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix? If not, I guess I will have to delete the DJI app.

Did you set DJI GO as the default app to open when the micro USB cable is connected? If so, you'll need to clear that setting like this.

Thanks msinger, I did that, then it asked me to turn on the "phone" setting in Litchi. After I did that, It connected!... Again,Thanks!

Did you set DJI GO as the default app to open when the micro USB cable is connected? If so, you'll need to clear that setting like this.

I'm going to adopt you!

I can't speak for anyone else, but you are a valuable resource for my "drone life." I still have a P3P, so I have never done anything with DJI GO 4 and haven't encountered the problem referenced above. I have DJI GO and Litchi installed on my iPad and I semi-panicked when I saw this. But, if and until I gravitate to needing the GO 4 app, it isn't a problem.

Nonetheless, I really, really appreciate that when I do, I know where to get help!

My mother-in-law is in an assisted living facility - she's 86 and bi-polar. Keeps my wife jumping and I'm my wife's support group!
My father will be 99 next month, he's currently in a rehab facility and will be discharged soon. I'm going crazy doing research for home health care, home non-health care, assisted-living, skilled nursing facilities, etc. Doesn't leave much time for cycling and droning. But, first thing every morning, I read my e-mail, look at the obits in the local paper, look to see if any hurricanes are coming my way, check CNN to see what kind of BS is going on and then I come here. When I do, it feels like I'm home!

Not many days go by that I don't see assistance from you (and your terrific web site).

Have a really great day!

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

Reactions: msinger

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20