P3A with three batteries for sale

Reaction score
Hi all, I have decided it’s time to sell my Phantom 3 Advanced. It has all of the original accessories (charger, 2x sets of blades, spare dampers & drop-pins, padded landing feet etc..) and 3x batteries plus a backpack.

It has never been crashed and has no scuffs or scratches anywhere.

She flys perfectly.

So why am I selling? Long story short, I love disappearing on long walks and taking my trusty quad with me but after suffering a heart attack I find it has become too much to carry so have decided to either go with a Mavic Pro or the Mavic Air (still undecided) to lessen the load a bit.

All reasonable offers accepted.

Please note I am located in West Yorkshire, England so no overseas postage.

More than happy to get together to demo everything working before the sale.

Cheers,

Bri

Still for sale if anyone else is interested?

Cheers

You might find you'll get a better response if you post the asking price. I'm curious, but not enough to go through the PM tag game. no offense.

Hi bigloser2448, thanks for the advice but as I said, I’m open to all reasonable offers.

I’m not particularly a big fan of folks squabbling over a few quid in a public forum.

Everyone on these forums knows what the above is worth and after a bit of a haggle someone may just grab themselves a bargain; but since you don’t want to play the PM tag game it’s more than likely that that someone won’t be you [emoji6]

Hi bigloser2448, thanks for the advice but as I said, I’m open to all reasonable offers.

I’m not particularly a big fan of folks squabbling over a few quid in a public forum.

Everyone on these forums knows what the above is worth and after a bit of a haggle someone may just grab themselves a bargain; but since you don’t want to play the PM tag game it’s more than likely that that someone won’t be you [emoji6]

Apparently you didn't read the rules about posting a price.
When posting in the Classifieds:
  1. Read and fully understand the Classifieds Posting Rules part of the Community Guidelines.
  2. Specify the currency of the price of the item. (CAD, USD, GBP, EUR, etc.

My mistake Older_Man, I assumed by stating I was in West Yorkshire and would not post overseas that all members would realise I’d only be accepting the good old British pound but obviously I was wrong.

At lease that’s now been clarified and for those that are still not too sure the above is for sale in exchange for a reasonable amount of GBP [emoji854]

Geez the internet is a funny old place lol

If you’re interested fine, if not, well that’s fine too.

It’s my thread and my choice how I manage the sale of my stuff lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie