P3A remote controller doesn’t turn on after upgrade

Reaction score
Hello! I upgraded my GL300C controller using DJI GO app to the latest firmware. After the upgrade, it doesn't power on. I found a recovery mode combination (C1+Shutter button), but when I try to upgrade in this mode, the controller starts beeping for few seconds, and after that, the lights go out and it doesn't make any sound. Couple minutes later the app says that upgrade failed. The controller has more than 50% charge. Please help me!

You can also reset the rc by opening it up and disconnect the battery wire connection for 10 seconds then reconnect.

- Press and hold the C1 button and the shutter, then press the ignition button
- Repeat this step a second time - When the status LED on the remote control will blink white, install your device (smartphone or compatible tablet) on the remote control, and then update the firmware of the radio control again
- After the update is complete, restart the radio control. If the charge level of the battery is insufficient, we advise you to charge it beforehand. Be sure to disconnect the radio control as soon as it is fully charged

This is from another thread from dji-support

You can also reset the rc by opening it up and disconnect the battery wire connection for 10 seconds then reconnect.

How do you open it? I removed the two screws under the rubber foot pads, but it still seemed to be held together... There are four really small screws around the cover that holds the USB ports, do those need to come out?

- Press and hold the C1 button and the shutter, then press the ignition button
- Repeat this step a second time - When the status LED on the remote control will blink white, install your device (smartphone or compatible tablet) on the remote control, and then update the firmware of the radio control again
- After the update is complete, restart the radio control. If the charge level of the battery is insufficient, we advise you to charge it beforehand. Be sure to disconnect the radio control as soon as it is fully charged

This is from another thread from dji-support

I never get an LED light to come on....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31