P3A relentless beeping

Reaction score
So I recently purchased a Phantom 3 Advanced from a second hand seller on ebay. They posted that it was parts only and I ignored that part cause I found a sweet deal on it. Anyways when I put the battery in the drone turns on, no lights flash and then comes the relentless beeping. I have tried to put new firmware into the drone and let it update but that hasn't seemed to have worked. The lights on the vision positioning system though seem blink red and green, what does that mean? Does anybody know whats wrong?

Could be a multitude of reasons but I guess it'll be something that would make it parts only, hence the "sweet deal"! I can tell you there aren't any lights on the VPS unit, but on the front of the gimbal, the small LED flashing red/green is normal when updating.
As a starting point, can I suggest you ask the seller what happened to it and that may give you a better understanding as to the fix and then review some of the many YouTube videos on the 3A.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maloyboy
Depends how sweet of a deal you got but it might be worth sending it in to DJI and see what it would cost to fix. Might be a heap cheaper than a new one. Just my thought

dd847443a122774bf489d3cfa97023d2.jpg
7292e60406e548b62d24d48afb57ca40.jpg

These pieces are what I found broken under the top shell. That WE block is completely off the board and the main box in the middle is completely broken off but still connected. The WE box is just to the right of the main box in the center what do these
actually do?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl