P3A RC Cyan led fix and I can't enter in camera view

Reaction score
Hello,
after one year i find time to fly again with my P3A,after all update Drone and RC i recognize that the DJI App won't connect to the RC no Camera View....i search some more information on website and i tried to upload the RC via DJI Assistant installed on my PC,everythink was ok but when i rebooting the RC .....surprise the led become cyan fix and i can't do it nothing also connect again into to DJI Assistant...Reading around the website i tried to do a hard reset of my RC (C1+C2+Record+Wheel ISO) but nothings tried it around 10 times like someone suggest but nothing....now my question is someone can explain exactly which one it the correct procedure to do the hard reset ,because i do it only just with my device connected (NO USB no nothing),also i tried to update the RC via the gimbal but nothing when i connect the RC the camera going down little bit and the P3 start to make a sound Bit........Bit......someone can help me....

thank in advance

Just a question. DJI Assistant, as far as I am aware does not support the P3's. Only the P4's, Mavics and Spark. I would suggest that you may have caused a problem attempting to use DJI Assistant on the P3A.

,also i tried to update the RC via the gimbal
Additionally the RC is updated through the app. Only the aircraft is updated via the SD card.

Just a question. DJI Assistant, as far as I am aware does not support the P3's. Only the P4's, Mavics and Spark. I would suggest that you may have caused a problem attempting to use DJI Assistant on the P3A.
Dji Support told me to use the DJI Assistant for update again the RC

Where did you download the assistant software. No place on the DJI website does it offer Assistant software for P3's. Only for P4's as I stated. I believe you were told incorrectly. Not surprisingly I might add.

The update should be done from the SD card for the aircraft. ( No RC connected)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT