P3A range question

I have an uncle that lives on a river. From his dock to the dock directly across the river from him is .92 miles I want to build up my confidence to make that flight over water. He has stunning views out there that would make some awesome videos and photos.

I have an uncle that lives on a river. From his dock to the dock directly across the river from him is .92 miles I want to build up my confidence to make that flight over water. He has stunning views out there that would make some awesome videos and photos.
Very easy to do with a waypoint mission. You can get close to 5 mile round trip when done right. Pick up litchi as well.

J&L
I understand your hesitation, but flying over water is comparable to flying at say 10 feet. If the AC crashes, in both cases the AC is probably lost.
Flying over water is great fun. Make sure the home location is at a safe spot. People flying from boats sometimes forget this ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20