P3A noise at start-up

Reaction score
good evening,
my P3A has a dual-ear noise when it starts up, it appeared after a few months without using it.
this is added to the imu problem with the Z value of the accelemotre in 1.57!
I wonder if the 2 problems are not related.
have you ever seen the noise problem?
thank you
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Must say, I can't hear anything unusual? You'd get a better idea with the props installed - free wheeling motors can make funny noises.

thank you for your reply.
I think the noise BB ... BB ... BB ... BB ....
it is abnormal, this beep does not stop I think it comes from the camera nacelle.

Umm, now I can hear it (put my hearing aids in ?). No, not normal. Does the camera respond to tilt control on the RC? Does the sound change when you tilt it?

lol voila i was thinking there was a problem.
yes the camera responds perfectly to RC it also responds to calibration.
after when I tilt the drone the sound changes slightly, when I force it a little I even manage to remove the noise, but when restarting the noise returns

This may have many reasons, though first thing to check is the gimbal yaw arm and little screw inside it.

Ambarella diode is solid green, which suggests that the sounds are caused by unexpected state of the gimbal motor drivers, and not related to video channel.

Yesterday, after a flight and when I had turned off the drone, but battery still inserted, I was getting a "ticking" noise from the gimbal? Don't think I can upload an audio (.WAV) file here???

This may have many reasons, though first thing to check is the gimbal yaw arm and little screw inside it.

Ambarella diode is solid green, which suggests that the sounds are caused by unexpected state of the gimbal motor drivers, and not related to video channel.
I am trying to understand what you are saying because I do not speak English well, I use a translation.
the vices of the camera are tight, the camera at start-up calibrates normally, but is it misaligned during the transport of the drone? I do not know.
do you know how to fix this?
thank you

Yesterday, after a flight and when I had turned off the drone, but battery still inserted, I was getting a "ticking" noise from the gimbal? Don't think I can upload an audio (.WAV) file here???
do like me record the video and put it on youtube and put the link here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31