P3A fan noise

Reaction score
I can hear the cooling fan inside the P3 is this an issue? Only 3 flights on it. Was loud from the start.

Turn off the "over exposure warning" in the exposure settings. You won't see the strupes any more.

I can hear the cooling fan inside the P3 is this an issue? Only 3 flights on it. Was loud from the start.

It depends on how loud. I say this because I had the following issue.
My first P3A featured the noise you can hear in the video, two days after my purchase. No crashes. No anything. Flawless flights.

Result: unit sent back to the dealer. Got a full replacement the next day, as according to his drone technician that fan noise was definitely not OK.

The new unit features a fan noise, actually, but is VERY VERY low. Audible only in an empty room with complete silence.

It depends on how loud. I say this because I had the following issue.
My first P3A featured the noise you can hear in the video, two days after my purchase. No crashes. No anything. Flawless flights.

Result: unit sent back to the dealer. Got a full replacement the next day, as according to his drone technician that fan noise was definitely not OK.

The new unit features a fan noise, actually, but is VERY VERY low. Audible only in an empty room with complete silence.
I think mine is louder than yours or at least as loud....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor