P3A fan noise

Reaction score
I can hear the cooling fan inside the P3 is this an issue? Only 3 flights on it. Was loud from the start.

Turn off the "over exposure warning" in the exposure settings. You won't see the strupes any more.

I can hear the cooling fan inside the P3 is this an issue? Only 3 flights on it. Was loud from the start.

It depends on how loud. I say this because I had the following issue.
My first P3A featured the noise you can hear in the video, two days after my purchase. No crashes. No anything. Flawless flights.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Result: unit sent back to the dealer. Got a full replacement the next day, as according to his drone technician that fan noise was definitely not OK.

The new unit features a fan noise, actually, but is VERY VERY low. Audible only in an empty room with complete silence.

It depends on how loud. I say this because I had the following issue.
My first P3A featured the noise you can hear in the video, two days after my purchase. No crashes. No anything. Flawless flights.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Result: unit sent back to the dealer. Got a full replacement the next day, as according to his drone technician that fan noise was definitely not OK.

The new unit features a fan noise, actually, but is VERY VERY low. Audible only in an empty room with complete silence.
I think mine is louder than yours or at least as loud....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic