P3A Camera Quality

Reaction score
Hello all,
I recently lost my P3A in the swamps of SE N.C. Long story short I could not retrieve it. I purchased a use P3A from EBay at at decent price , $550. When I received the drone it had a new shell and the camera had some marks and gashes on it, so I figured it was crashed. It flew just fine, but I noticed the images were blurry and noisy compared to the one I lost. I tried everything to clear it up with no luck. I placed a fast food cup 5 ft away and could barely read the slogan. I assumed it took such a hit, it knocked the lens loose or knocked the camera board around. I bit the bullet and purchased a new camera / gimbal and installed it. Well, same situation. I’m by no means a professional photographer, but I know a blurry photo when I see one. My question is, does the camera do all the work independent from the mother board? I assume the mother board supplies power to the the camera, but is that all it does? Any help would be appreciated.

Hello all,
I recently lost my P3A in the swamps of SE N.C. Long story short I could not retrieve it. I purchased a use P3A from EBay at at decent price , $550. When I received the drone it had a new shell and the camera had some marks and gashes on it, so I figured it was crashed. It flew just fine, but I noticed the images were blurry and noisy compared to the one I lost. I tried everything to clear it up with no luck. I placed a fast food cup 5 ft away and could barely read the slogan. I assumed it took such a hit, it knocked the lens loose or knocked the camera board around. I bit the bullet and purchased a new camera / gimbal and installed it. Well, same situation. I’m by no means a professional photographer, but I know a blurry photo when I see one. My question is, does the camera do all the work independent from the mother board? I assume the mother board supplies power to the the camera, but is that all it does? Any help would be appreciated.
Once the light hits the image sensor chip, it's broken up into millions of pixels. Your picture or video is really just a long string of numbers. I don't think any of the electronics could create a blurry image.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik