P3A Battery Charging Hub Firmware Upgrade

Reaction score
I've searched and can't find an answer so am asking for help. Just got my P3A and ordered the charging hub and extra batteries. I sure hope the DJI is a much better quality than the instructions they give you. How do you upgrade the firmware for the hub? I've downloaded and unzipped the file to my Windows laptop - can't use my Android tablet has it has no USB port. Can somebody give me simple steps on what to do next? I'm normally not this inept but am pleading for kindness and help! Thanks!

I've searched and can't find an answer so am asking for help. Just got my P3A and ordered the charging hub and extra batteries. I sure hope the DJI is a much better quality than the instructions they give you. How do you upgrade the firmware for the hub? I've downloaded and unzipped the file to my Windows laptop - can't use my Android tablet has it has no USB port. Can somebody give me simple steps on what to do next? I'm normally not this inept but am pleading for kindness and help! Thanks!
Does it need to be upgraded?? It is just a charger.

Follow the instructions in this zip.

Does it need to be upgraded?? It is just a charger.
I would never have thought so except that the (poor) instructions included with the Hub has a section titled "Updating the Firmware." And there are other references in other threads about problems being solved with the hub after firmware upgrades...

I would never have thought so except that the (poor) instructions included with the Hub has a section titled "Updating the Firmware." And there are other references in other threads about problems being solved with the hub after firmware upgrades...
You taught me something:D:D

Thanks, the instructions you linked me to are for the Inspire. I have a P3A. Do you have for that?
It is the same Hub and the same firmware. DJI should get a link into the Phantom Downloads for this. I had to do a search and luckily found it and it was in the Inspire Downloads. It worked for me.

It is the same Hub and the same firmware. DJI should get a link into the Phantom Downloads for this. I had to do a search and luckily found it and it was in the Inspire Downloads. It worked for me.
Thanks, that makes sense. Believe it or not I went so far as to call DJI tech support and they told me there was no Firmware upgrade for the hub - goes to the credibility of the entire DJI support system... I'll use the Inspire1 file!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl