P34K Antenna Mod

if your looking for distance just go with dbs mod

I see you're a fan of the dbs mod, ;), but this mod costs a fraction.
So, what's wrong with the antennas used in this youtube video?

In what scenario would you disconnect your 2.4 ghz directional stock antennas and go to all that trouble to replace them with omni?

Your last video entry remarks say " it should perform very well". Obviously it is yet untested.

So.... what do you wish us to remark on ( without knowing performance changes) ??

I will remark that your workmanship looks good, and the video is very good.

It depends on your goals and your budget. But if you're going to go to all that trouble to do the mod, it seems to me you'd want to use a better antenna than that omni shown in the vid. The ITELITE suggested by flpholt would be a fine choice.

Your last video entry remarks say " it should perform very well". Obviously it is yet untested.

So.... what do you wish us to remark on ( without knowing performance changes) ??

I will remark that your workmanship looks good, and the video is very good.

Who are you talking to?
I don't think that the video author is a member of this forum...
:D

It depends on your goals and your budget. But if you're going to go to all that trouble to do the mod, it seems to me you'd want to use a better antenna than that omni shown in the vid. The ITELITE suggested by flpholt would be a fine choice.
It has to be, since the DBS mod costs three times the mod shown in the video.
I was asking if there are some flat panel 2.4ghz directional antenna that can be used instead of the omni ones, with better results, but at the same price.

Maybe something like this:
full

Last edited:
Who are you talking to?
I don't think that the video author is a member of this forum...
:D

It has to be, since the DBS mod costs three times the mod shown in the video.
I was asking if there are some flat panel 2.4ghz directional antenna that can be used instead of the omni ones, with better results, but at the same price.

Maybe something like this:
full
**** that looks phat

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl