P330 with no transmitter given as a gift..Uggggh Help!!

Reaction score
Hi I was given a P330 with Naza M as a gift. Came with no remote. Have to say with all the banging head against the wall with this learning curve I'd woulda given it back been so frustrating all the different platforms of this and that.. Anyhow apparently this will have been the second remote I've wasted money on that doesn't work for it..Amazon said it was 2.4 Phantom 1 DJ6. its all updated with lever in back USB port on bottom and a firmwear that ends in a V5... Can someone tell me what I need to get this to work a new transmitter board or the right remote to get please ...
Really don't want a collection of remotes on the shelf And every thing trying to learn about this thing is so vague any help would be greatly appreciated befor I set it on fire..
THANKs...

Hi I was given a P330 with Naza M as a gift. Came with no remote. Have to say with all the banging head against the wall with this learning curve I'd woulda given it back been so frustrating all the different platforms of this and that.. Anyhow apparently this will have been the second remote I've wasted money on that doesn't work for it..Amazon said it was 2.4 Phantom 1 DJ6. its all updated with lever in back USB port on bottom and a firmwear that ends in a V5... Can someone tell me what I need to get this to work a new transmitter board or the right remote to get please ...
Really don't want a collection of remotes on the shelf And every thing trying to learn about this thing is so vague any help would be greatly appreciated befor I set it on fire..
THANKs...

Open the quad up and look for the receiver board, it’s the small one with the antenna wires coming from, it will be marked as either 2.4 or 5.8ghz

The DJ6 is 2.4 ghz

THANKs...
Don't know how much knowledge you have of electronics of naza and phantom1 but if it was me, I'd put in my own receiver as long as you had a good transmitter for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers