P3 weird video signal loss

Reaction score
I had something unusual happen today. I was flying like normal near max altitude directly overhead and then realized S2 was in the wrong position (I usually keep it in the center) from storing it in my protective case. I got confused about the position of S1 and switched it out of GPS mode momentarily, then realized my error and switched it back. At that point I started losing the video feed and the app started saying "No signal" and displayed "Video feed weak signal" it asked me if I wanted to perform return to home, which I did, but it seemed to have trouble communicating. So I tried bringing it down manually which to my relief I was able to bring it down and land manually. Once I got it landed I still got the same "No signal" message even right next to it. I powered everything down, double checked my switches and powered up again and everything acted normal again.

So, my big question is what the heck went on there? Has anybody else experienced this?

It is true that the signal will be weaker if it is directly above you, the signal is projected from the antennas from the length of them not so much the top.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj