P3 UK Pilots

Reaction score
Hi All,

Are there any other Englishmen/women eagerly awaiting delivery of a P3? Guessing by my pre-order number there are a few!

Im near Stansted airport - few miles out luckily...anyone nearby?

Ordered a P3 Pro last Monday (with spare battery) and hoping it gets here by the 15th as I leave for Cornwall and want to fly places I can no longer get to (see forum username).

cheers,
Matt

Yep, there's a ton of UK Pilots here...not me, though...matter of fact, all of UK is well-represented!

You mean Bucky?

bucky.jpg

Reactions: leglessmatt
Yep, that's us - amazing amount of video scenery around here so dying to get my P3P!

Sussex based here and I'm too awaiting my P3P. Can't wait for it to arrive.

ordered through Buzzflyer as it's the nearest authorised dealer to me, thinking about phoning them on Monday regarding delivery date!

Keep hearing various things about 1st/2nd batches, dealers getting pro before advanced, longer waits if ordering with battery (maybe only if ordering from DJI themselves), all discussed to length in other threads though.

Definitely picking up a usb > hdmi adapter that may be available soon.

I'm in a little village near Stratford on Avon - people know me as the mad lunatic who flys model aircraft all the time - well I can only fly my Blade 350QX and 200QX Quads and 200SRX Heli at the mo - waiting impatiently for my P3A!!!

I'm over in the south west with a Pro on order and looking forward to getting out a bit more with this one as the Phantom 2 collected more dust than footage which is odd as the Phantom 1 did a couple of epic flights.

Sunny North Devon here guys. Some great coastline to be buzzing around. Also got the Pro on order

Another potential P3 owner here from the midlands in the uk. Not got my pre-order in yet because to be honest i want to see if there are any major bugs with the launch models, as soon as i hear it's all good i'll be getting my order in. :)

Cleveleys, blackpool based for me, and had mine on order for what seems like a year now. The quicker we all get them and start helping each other friendly with our experiences the better is what i say. Good luck to all P3 buyers and lets hope we have plenty of these. :)

Well, as you all probably already know, I'm in the Highlands of Scotland. I have a P3A on order but if the rumours are true and there is a delay in stock, if the P3P is all that's available, I shall just buy that instead.

Snowing heavily here just now; roll on the Spring!

Brand new UK phantom pilot based in Nottingham, waiting patiently for my P3A....... Not.....how many times a day can you read the forums......lots.....:rolleyes:.....Ordered from Heliguy.

UK flyer here (Bedfordshire) waiting patiently for my P3 Pro.

xpower180, as a suggestion, add your general or specific location to your profile so I know to read your posts with my UK accent...You should hear my Scottish and Irish accents....hilarious!

SW Londoner waiting for RC Geeks at Crawley to get them in stock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic