P3 UK Pilots

Well the good news is I will be flying a P3 in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Pleased to say I don't had my P3P for over 3 weeks now and am loving it.

I've a highly modified P1 and a S800 Evo but love the P3P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well the good news is I will be flying a P3 in a couple of days. The bad news is I have two dispatched, one from China one from France !
can i ask where you got your phantom shipped from in china and france? I'm still waiting....

Ordered P3P yesterday from heliguy... Rather excited !

New P3P owner (and forum member) here in the Scottish Highlands. Sadly the weather here is awful right now, so limited flying. This weekend looks poor too.

Had a Hubsan X4 for about 6 months. Great fun, but the P3 is a whole other ball game.

Well, as you all probably already know, I'm in the Highlands of Scotland. I have a P3A on order but if the rumours are true and there is a delay in stock, if the P3P is all that's available, I shall just buy that instead.

Snowing heavily here just now; roll on the Spring!

Where you at Greyfox51? I'm in East Sutherland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Foxtechfpv and studiosport.

I'm more inclined to keep the one from China as that could be a hassle to send back or at least a big worry sending it at my cost all that way, and then waiting for the refund.

Just wondering whether it is worth selling the CE one on eBay for a few extra quid over the 1399euros I paid. That's about £995, whereas the Price in the UK is £1160.

I'm hunting for the advanced

Hi All,

Are there any other Englishmen/women eagerly awaiting delivery of a P3? Guessing by my pre-order number there are a few!

Im near Stansted airport - few miles out luckily...anyone nearby?

Ordered a P3 Pro last Monday (with spare battery) and hoping it gets here by the 15th as I leave for Cornwall and want to fly places I can no longer get to (see forum username).

cheers,
Matt

From UK here! Leicester! I've had my p3p for a while now. It's absolutely worth it,much better than P2. I'm in the Midlands so if you guys wanna link up and come see it let me know, or if you have any questions about it feel free to come down. Happy to help.

I think my next quad is more likely to be a QAV250 or something similar once my bank balance has recovered.

same here, unfortunately its all the extra bits - new remote controller, screen for fpv, (learning to solder ;-)) etc that put me off that in the first place. May look into one again in a few months

P2V and Flamewheel F550 flier here, Newbury, Berkshire, eagerly waiting for RCGeeks to come up with the goods on my P3P. Used RCG for all my flying and RC driving experiences and they've always been brilliant.

Thanks Alan, I'll keep an eye out for you :)

Surrey P3 owner here - have had mine for a couple of weeks (and love it). I was going to buy online from overseas for obvious price benefits but decided to go and buy in a UK shop in case there were issues. I got mine from the London Camera Exchange on The Strand - they had stock. They have other shops across England I think...so worth checking with them.

[QUOTE="Inch, post: 395383, member: 24951" Where you at Greyfox51? I'm in East Sutherland.[/QUOTE]

East Sutherland as well, near Bonar Bridge, just west of Ardgay actually. And you?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik