Anyone in the UK looking for a quality hard case for their P3....?

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this as some of the prices for the P3 specific flight/hard cases are insane.

I found the following on the Farnell website for £44 with free delivery:

-- - WATERPROOF CASE 24" - WATER RESISTANT CASE , 610X430X310MM | Premier Farnell CPC UK

It arrived next day so I got to work last night making the spaces for my P3 Professional and accessories.
It's very easy to remove the foam neatly as it's already "pre-punched", there's 3 layers of seperate foam on the bottom and you simply remove what you need to accommodate your equipment and "pluck" the foam as deep as you need.

This is the end result, plenty of space left for extra batteries as and when I get them. On the far left where I have the prop bag underneath is also opened up to fit the mains cable, other cables and spares/tools. My Nexus tablet fits in next to the manual too although not pictured, this could easily be extended for larger tablets no issues.

Here's the end result:

IMAG0817_zpslloet4yw.jpg

IMAG0815_zpsxflpfcfj.jpg

IMAG0816_zpsfychjuzv.jpg

All in all I'm extremely pleased with it and for £44 delivered I reckon it's a real bargain.

Hope this is useful.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Taking a look. Do you think it's strong enough to survive going in the hold of a plane and being thrown around?

Arrived this morning. Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery!

Quality is not far from my Pelican cases, so yes would be ok in hold of plane. Not sure about LifeP04 batteries on planes though.

Attachments

• 1450782232541.jpg
    1450782232541.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 348
Reactions: Muzza80
Just thought I'd share this as some of the prices for the P3 specific flight/hard cases are insane.

I found the following on the Farnell website for £44 with free delivery:

-- - WATERPROOF CASE 24" - WATER RESISTANT CASE , 610X430X310MM | Premier Farnell CPC UK

It arrived next day so I got to work last night making the spaces for my P3 Professional and accessories.
It's very easy to remove the foam neatly as it's already "pre-punched", there's 3 layers of seperate foam on the bottom and you simply remove what you need to accommodate your equipment and "pluck" the foam as deep as you need.

This is the end result, plenty of space left for extra batteries as and when I get them. On the far left where I have the prop bag underneath is also opened up to fit the mains cable, other cables and spares/tools. My Nexus tablet fits in next to the manual too although not pictured, this could easily be extended for larger tablets no issues.

Here's the end result:

IMAG0817_zpslloet4yw.jpg

IMAG0815_zpsxflpfcfj.jpg

IMAG0816_zpsfychjuzv.jpg

All in all I'm extremely pleased with it and for £44 delivered I reckon it's a real bargain.

Hope this is useful.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Cheers!
Good find that mate, cost me £143.00 for my type 61 box

Reactions: Muzza80

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20