P3 Stills

DJI_0193.jpg
iso 100 shutter 1/6 - jpeg - soon I will start shooting in RAW

took this tonight, literally behind my house, just went straight up to a undisclosed height and about 300ft away, just had a nice rain storm come through and left me some sweet clouds. 3pic pano. stitched in photoshop edited in lightroom 5

if you see the white mounds on the middle/left of the picture, that's SALT for the Leslie salt company, the salt ponds around them are a redish color in the daylight and smell horrible, taken in Newark Ca.
newark61015.jpg

"Undisclosed height" haha awesome. I'm going to use that from now on for all my "vlos, below 400ft" flights :p

Reactions: dirkclod
o_O Julius...ya know better ta even mention heights around here :eek:
Nice photo :D Matter a fact all of ya'lls are :D

Reactions: Cyclone
Here are a couple of local hills - the plugs from long-gone volcanoes.
Loving the P3's ability to add sky, catch detail and handle bright clouds without blowing out.
Very nice

This is one of ten public harbours on Lough Derg which is the biggest lake on the 100 mile Shannon waterway. In recent years over regulation has halved the number of boats using the waterway and the hire cruisers business, which brought in a lot of foreign tourists, has now almost ended.

original.jpg

Peeking over Black Mountain at the "Strip" during sunset. Pretty much just took off from my backyard...

Antennas%20Sunset%20HDR_1_zpsdie5vjrn.jpg

i skimmed over the thread but didnt see this mentioned.

In lightroom what is the difference between FC300x and FC300s when choosing lens profile?

Just like you could use the same profile for the P2V or the P2V+
Optically the Inspire & both P3s are the same.
It's just that the EXIF data records which variant you used.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor