P3 Stills

This is my one of my first pics of my hometown, and one of the first pictures taken with my Phantom.The covered bridge in the picture is actually the Longest Covered Bridge in the world which is 1282 ft long.

Attachments

• Hartland.jpg
    Hartland.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 386
Its all a matter of taste but these kind of pictures has given the HDR process a bad reputation.
Maybe my tastes are different from yours, I only do this on a few shots for the drama.
Rest are much more subtle.

Reactions: acherman
I noticed i tend to get lot of tiny white spot when i zoom in the sky of my photos, and my UV filter is 100% clean and was never removed...Anyone would know why ?
I removed like 100 of those white spot in this photo before sharing it here and if you zoom you can see there's still some left..
RfZYlVU.jpg

Last edited:
Request... please post camera settings when showing off your spectacular photos. I need all the help I can get! :)

I have honestly no idea. I'm still trying to work out what the settings do/mean.

Thanks though!
Request... please post camera settings when showing off your spectacular photos. I need all the help I can get! :)
This is simple AEB, 5 Shot, in Raw, 4:3, most the work is done in post-processing. So much adjustement, HDR tuning, white balance of the sky and the ground separated, lighting, shadow, exposure, contrast... Would be hard to explain, and everyone as a different style, when processing their photo. Only advise i can give you is get Lightroom and photoshop, or similar softwares, lissen to tutorials online, and test the settings until you find a style and presets that fit you.

Reactions: Bahamasboy
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1433723448.696563.jpg

Here's one I got over the weekend at Ft. Massac in southern Illinois USA.

I noticed i tend to get lot of tiny white spot when i zoom in the sky of my photos, and my UV filter is 100% clean and was never removed...Anyone would know why ?
I removed like 100 of those white spot in this photo before sharing it here and if you zoom you can see there's still some left..
RfZYlVU.jpg

Great shot and nice HDR. I like it. There's an app on the DJI site called DJI Cleaner. It's designed to take care of those hot spots. Run your DNG files through it before you do any other processing and it should help the bright pixels you're noticing.

Chris

Reactions: isopro
Great shot and nice HDR. I like it. There's an app on the DJI site called DJI Cleaner. It's designed to take care of those hot spots. Run your DNG files through it before you do any other processing and it should help the bright pixels you're noticing.

Chris
Omg thanks Dr.Chris ! The result is impressing :), it works flawlessly, no more random white dots...

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor