P3 starting up but not flying

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here so go easy!
I've just been given a phantom 3 advanced today and I've been trying to get it to fly. The app is working fine, batteries fully charged and the connections are fine. When I try to auto take off the propellers start up and it revs up fine but it won't take off. Then the props stop and when I try to do it again I get no response. Am I doing something wrong? I'm new to the phantom drones so it's abit confusing for me. Hope you can help me out.
Cheers
Gareth

Are you trying to take off outdoors? What happens when you try to manually take off?

Are you trying to take off outdoors? What happens when you try to manually take off?

I'm not sure how to take off manually yet. It's completely new to me. I was trying to take off outside but thankfully I've Sussed it out now.

I'm not sure how to take off manually yet. It's completely new to me. I was trying to take off outside but thankfully I've Sussed it out now.

You mentioned you're new here, Welcome.

Can you follow-up with what your issue was?

It can help others in the future.

Ah, so, it sounds like you haven't read the manual. If needed, you can download the manual from the P3A downloads page. I highly recommend you thoroughly read it before trying to fly again.

The propellers are color coded to be mated with specific motors....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik