P3 Standard of Yuneec G

I have gone back over the yuneec advertising. I see no mention of poi, or waypoint missions. So it pains me, but the phantom beats it, at least in those areas. Not sure about the follow me feature, but if it lacks that, its a non starter IMO.
It does not do waypoints but it does everything else mentioned (follow me, watch me, circles, etc.). They are different machines but comparable.

Picked up my P3 standard on Sunday....terrible weather, but was able to sneak one quick flight in.
Congratulations on your new Phantom! :)

I have a Blade Chroma with the GCO2+ camera pretty much the same as the Yuneec and its pretty easy to fly. Not much to it at all. No features at all like the Phantom (have one of those too) I love both of them.

It has follow me and one other. Must have GPS signal as it defaults to that state so flying it where you won't get a signal doesn't work since you can't start the motors.

It does not do waypoints but it does everything else mentioned (follow me, watch me, circles, etc.). They are different machines but comparable.
Maybe I'll have to take another look, if my phantom bites the dust.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20