P3 Pro Issues

Reaction score
My first issue is I can't seem to get my DJI Pilot app to go into camera mode. I try to slide the slider to the camera icon and it won't move. Also how the heck are some of you people getting 10,000 ft range? I have went out 4000 feet but my video was digitizing and freezing also on the upper center of the app where it normally says safe to fly in green mine will turn red and say NO SIGNAL. I use a Nexus 7 tablet and I think a lot of my problems are the app because it tends to act flakey at times. Like closing down by itself and today I was trying to do a compass calibration and after I hit calibrate the box popped up and ask if you want to do this I hit OK and then it just went back to the camera view screen where you start. Any help or tips appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Well, I don't experienced such problems as impossibility to run camera, but it's not ideal.
- sometimes Pilot app crashes (I suppose) and no video is displayed. When I have no vision, I'm going up and pressing RTH button, land and restart Pilot app and the controller.
- my record is only 350m.... but... on the 50m height and within trees....

Maybe it's a case of android - I've got Huawei Honor 6. I'm wondering if people with IOS are experiencing such problems...? Any one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers