P3 Gimbal protector for only 7.99$

I bought a very similar one for 5x the price, and the only issue I have with it is the method of attachment, which was zip ties. Once on, and secured that way, the P3 no longer fits into any of the cases that cradle the gimbal in transport, including the hardshell DJI backpack. So, you need to either reattach it with zip ties before every flight, and cut them off to transport it, or find another method of transport. Using thin velcro strap ties also works, but is still a deterrent to easy on and off. If only secured by the pressure between the two struts, as depicted in the website photographs, upon impact, it will come off, and likely won't do the job it was intended to.

So, how is this one secured?

Last edited:
You know when I install mine the stability for the flight is not that much good . I thought that's it make some wavy air flow . I am right !?!? Or I could have something else ?!?! R u facing the same issues ???

You know when I install mine the stability for the flight is not that much good . I thought that's it make some wavy air flow . I am right !?!? Or I could have something else ?!?! R u facing the same issues ???
I thought that, too, at first, but my flight instability was fixed by a combination of removing metal hidden under my launching pad, the latest FW and Pilot updates, and a new IMU, gimbal, and compass calibration. Using the gimbal protector on every flight now with no issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic