P3 flying erratically after 1.2.8 firmware upgrade.

Reaction score
Hello, I recently upgraded the P3 to firmware 1.2.8 but it keeps flying erratically, every flight since, I have re-link
the Remote Control to the craft and perform a Compass, Gimbal, and IMU calibrations. But still feels unsteady to fly and I have landed before going to far.

Does anyone experience the same?

Any hints?

Thank you

AG

Try turning off the VPS system - the latest firmware introduced some glitches. Should be fixed with next update.

Try turning off the VPS system - the latest firmware introduced some glitches. Should be fixed with next update.
mine is doing the same it started with the app update it keeps going in the wrong direction i have trouble getting it back on the ground so wont be flying until there is an update.

Disconnect this, reload that, recalibrate, recalibrate, recalibrate, ad nauseum...oops, crashed it? No warranty for you!

;)

I am running the 1.2.6 on the P3P , so far touch wood I have had no problems, however I eagerly await another update and hope it doesn't have the many glitches so many are experiencing, I guess it could explain my reluctance to fly more often.

I would suggest reloading the firmware on a freshly formatted card and perform and IMU Calibration and see where you go, do report it to DJI, they seem to ignore any talk of firmware issues, the support chat never responds.

Reactions: rigor
mine is a pro it keeps flying to the left when i try to go forwards
Have you?
IMU calibration?
Stick calibration?
Compass calibration?

I'm also on 1.2.6 firmware, 1.1.0 android; P3P flys perfect.

Turn off

Yes! all of them, still not feels safe to fly.
That's a shame, sounds like you got a bad one. I'd send it back!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic