P3 firmware downgrade from 1.8

Thanks for all of you that push me to try again. It always worth.
I sorry for be seen not believing in you sometimes.

Did everything again. No difference. Reported to dji support who answered the question. The p3pro is allowed to downgrde. The advanced dont.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Put the 1.7 firmware on the sd card, make sure it only has the extracted bin file on it and nothing else. Put the card into the gimbal and turn the AC on do not power the transmitter or the GO app shut the power to the AC off after a few seconds. Now take a ballpoint pen and depress and hold the button that links the RC to the AC you must hold it and turn power on to the AC at the same time..once the AC beeps a couple of times let go of the button to link the AC to the RC the AC will start to download the firmware. you know the rest...listen for the proper audible signals

Reactions: Oso
Put the 1.7 firmware on the sd card, make sure it only has the extracted bin file on it and nothing else. Put the card into the gimbal and turn the AC on do not power the transmitter or the GO app shut the power to the AC off after a few seconds. Now take a ballpoint pen and depress and hold the button that links the RC to the AC you must hold it and turn power on to the AC at the same time..once the AC beeps a couple of times let go of the button to link the AC to the RC the AC will start to download the firmware. you know the rest...listen for the proper audible signals
If anyone is looking, a video of that procedure is in post 14 above.

hello i upgraded this tonight and it takes a little time. we have to be patient
let me explain my experience.
it was longer than every other upgrades
in a few minutes all the lights went off and just the gimbal light and the beeping sound........
4 minutes more and the light begin to blink (i was just going to turn it off)
beeping blinkink lights and few minutes the camera went down make some movements......

result success

Reactions: hms and Waxwings

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl