P3 Controller mod?

Reaction score
I have a stock controller but I'd like to start playing around with it so I can extend the range.

Here's the thing: I work for a cellphone tower servicing company and is ultimately like to do something about on the extreme side.

I was thinking about having a 20ft mast with an omni directional ANT running 1/2" coax from there to somewhere like my carport (where I can fly in the comfort of the shade while keeping LOS). I'm competent enough to do the install of it all, but not very competent with the RF engineering side of it.

Could anyone offer any advice as to an amplifier or a combiner or good sources of information for how the controller works?

I have a stock controller but I'd like to start playing around with it so I can extend the range.

Here's the thing: I work for a cellphone tower servicing company and is ultimately like to do something about on the extreme side.

I was thinking about having a 20ft mast with an omni directional ANT running 1/2" coax from there to somewhere like my carport (where I can fly in the comfort of the shade while keeping LOS). I'm competent enough to do the install of it all, but not very competent with the RF engineering side of it.

Could anyone offer any advice as to an amplifier or a combiner or good sources of information for how the controller works?

You could start with this:

http://fpvlr.com/store/product/phantom-3-advanced-antenna-kit/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav