P3 charging hub work with P2?

Reaction score
I don't know if the terminals match up, but it just connects 4 together for charging. You still use the DJI charger.

One like this;
P3hub.jpg

There is another version of this from SMAtree, I tested one for the P2 batteries and it failed to charge the 3rd battery fully,

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have this one as it charges all 3 batteries and controller At the same time. However the battery gets stuck on a charging light. Not sure why but if I have the battery turned on as it charges then it won't happen.
0e794d8c1cb6ca61bb352ec40600f2a6.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you all for the replies.

As it turns out a single will work for now. Have 4 batteries but only is worth using, the other three are swelled up and in Assistant it shows a lot of variation between the cells.

One of them shows 7 discharges, two only show 3. I think these batteries are a lot of money for what you get. I might as well buy the cheap knockoffs. I'm not real happy about paying $129 for more if this how they last.

Yes I purchased this Phantom 2 V+ used but how can the batteries be in this condition? They are "smart" and control the charging so they don't over charge, you can't run them down too far either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31