P3 Camera Angle looking right!

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Received my P3 Advanced yesterday so haven't flown it yet, I've updated all the firmware today.

My problem is, out of the box, the camera was looking straight ahead but since updating, it is now looking to the right by about 10 degrees! Horizontally its ok. Any way I can adjust it? Also, if I push on the left control stick left or right the camera moves left and right a bit too! Any idea what is going on? Thanks.

Do a new IMU and gimbal calibration. Both inside, on a level surface .

Looks like you have to enter the DJI technical support torture chamber:(

Seeing the same issue. Does your camera look like this? it was working fine for the past few days and then after I did a gimbal calibration its now always looking right... not sure if the two pieces are related. Gonna try full IMU recalib next.

Attachments

• sidewayscamera.jpg
    sidewayscamera.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 468
Seeing the same issue. Does your camera look like this? it was working fine for the past few days and then after I did a gimbal calibration its now always looking right... not sure if the two pieces are related. Gonna try full IMU recalib next.

Update: Didnt work. Tried full IMU recalib followed by gimbal recalibration :( Phantom Menace, did DJI get back at all?

Try a gimbal calibration while the bird is hovering.

Update: Didnt work. Tried full IMU recalib followed by gimbal recalibration :( Phantom Menace, did DJI get back at all?

Yes they got back to me very quickly, they asked me for video proof which I did, they then emailed informing me that I have to wait to be contacted to organize a gimbal replacement. Now the waiting game......

Mine did that a few days ago. I turned the battery off, then back on, it did its little dance thing and came back straight. The only thing I have problems with is keeping the gimbal straight horizontally. Sure would be nice if they could fix that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic