P3 Battery Sale at Best Buy

Oh nice. I'm wondering how long will this last? Maybe I should get another one.

Best Buy has some good deals on MicroSD cards right now as well. I just picked up a SanDisk Extreme Plus (95 mb/sec) 32gb for $29.99.

Bought 2 batteries from my local BB tonight. Even though they say not available for instore pickup they had them in stock with the discounted price. Charged up one and updated the FW. Waiting on other battery to charge to do that FW too. Now I have 4 batteries. :)

Last edited:
****, that's a great price. Good thing I haven't opened it yet. I was using the Amazon links/prices from this list as a reference: DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

EDIT: I bought a SanDisk Extreme Plus so I actually got a great deal. I thought you posted the same one.

Yep, I got mine through the links. I don't think BB sells that one and the reason they sell the more expensive one. I was looking at cards last night too and if I want another it will come from Amazon, does the same job cheaper.

I no longer shop at Best Buy after they cheated me out of the free DJI hard shell backpack case in their holiday promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl