Great Batteries

Have you tested these and if so for how long iam interested in finding more for my phantom 4 v2 thanks

Reactions: RodPad
Have you tested these and if so for how long iam interested in finding more for my phantom 4 v2 thanks
These are pretty high right now but the price fluctuates regularly. I think $90 for a brand name battery is a safe bet.

DJI Phantom 4 Series High Capacity 5870 mAh Intelligent Flight Battery Use for Phantom 4, 4 Pro, 4 Pro V2.0 - OEM (Renewed) Amazon.com

All of my aftermarket have had early cell failures. Prefer oem refurb or renewed but all fail eventually. Only takes a couple seconds to check cell health especially before and after each flight. Failures can happen suddenly so be prepared to land immediately if cell warning pops up..if you can.
Happy New Year

Reactions: RodPad and dronesky
All of my aftermarket have had early cell failures. Prefer oem refurb or renewed but all fail eventually. Only takes a couple seconds to check cell health especially before and after each flight. Failures can happen suddenly so be prepared to land immediately if cell warning pops up..if you can.
Happy New Year
Checking cell health goes beyond the charge indicator on the battery. Forgive me for my ignorance, but how do you check it?

Checking cell health goes beyond the charge indicator on the battery. Forgive me for my ignorance, but how do you check it?
Touch the battery icon on the screen, volts are shown and should be close on all cells, both when charged and after a flight. A variation can indicate a weak cell. 5% is cause for concern, at 10% cell failure is imminent, don't use for flight. It may still be useful for bench testing the drone or for updates.

Touch the battery icon on the screen, volts are shown and should be close on all cells, both when charged and after a flight. A variation can indicate a weak cell. 5% is cause for concern, at 10% cell failure is imminent, don't use for flight. It may still be useful for bench testing the drone or for updates.
Thank you. Happy flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl