P3 Backpack gone from DJI Website

Reaction score
I was just about to order one them new backpacks that have been shown in all the P3 release videos from the DJI website and they have gone of there, and only that expensive ruck sack thing left. Anyone lucky enough and manage to snap one of them up and have a estimated delivery time.

true ... wonder why?

It disappeared on Tuesday I think as they're out of stock or do not have an idea of the second batch.People who ordered until that point are in the first batch and will receive there's within 10-15 days apparently. The likes of quadcopters.co.uk have them available for pre-order.

Last edited:
I got an order in at DJI direct, but no shipment yet. I'll let you know. I hope they ramp up production and can deliver. Looks like a cool option, with good protection for travel. They will need to ramp up production on this type of backpack. Every police and fire department will be buying a lot of P3A drones and all will want a pack like this for their P3A in their trunk or on their fire truck. Many other agencies will buy hundreds if not thousands of these Phantoms to have "just in case" a situation comes up. Oil spills, train derailments, aircraft crashes, animal control, search and rescue, fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, floods and on and on. The hardshell backpack makes a lot of sense for this type of storage requirement.

The MicroRaptor Phantom 3 backpack looks like it has more room to expand plus it has the pre-cut foam inside. That is what I ended up ordering, at least it wasnt vaporware! :D

I'll end up with the DJI hard shell but also the Think Tank Photo Helipak as I need more room when traveling so that I can take a CSC, laptop and a packet on crisps etc.

The MicroRaptor Phantom 3 backpack looks like it has more room to expand plus it has the pre-cut foam inside. That is what I ended up ordering, at least it wasnt vaporware! :D

Where did you order this from? I don't see it within their products on Amazon (which will at least generally show unavailable products). Thanks! Looks like nice gear - can you comment on quality of the stitching / material?

Where did you order this from? I don't see it within their products on Amazon (which will at least generally show unavailable products). Thanks! Looks like nice gear - can you comment on quality of the stitching / material?

I got it from http://microraptorcases.com/products/backpack-designed-to-fit-the-phantom-3?variant=1343810435 and it is still in transit until next Thursday. I will be sure to give a review but it looks like a well stitched tactical field pack other than the fact that it carries something which flies lol. I did a google search on some of their Phantom 2 versions of the pack and saw a few images with a little more detail which helped me make the decision. The folks at the company are also very helpful when you call.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.