P3 and PV+ props

No. They fit on the P3, but you should not use them.

Just use the 9450s. You can find a pair on amazon for like $12 on prime.

Right -- the 9450s will not work properly with the new active braking feature in the P3. But, if you want your props to fly off in the air, then have at it ;)

Just use the 9450s. You can find a pair on amazon for like $12 on prime.
bad advice. The new ESC's brake the motors and may loosen the props unless they have the composite hubs.

Right -- the 9450s will not work properly with the new active braking feature in the P3. But, if you want your props to fly off in the air, then have at it ;)
9450's will work as long as they're the composite/plastic hubs. Check the DJI site for the props for the 310 system. As long as they're not metal hubs, they'll work (and are half the price)

9450's will work as long as they're the composite/plastic hubs. Check the DJI site for the props for the 310 system. As long as they're not metal hubs, they'll work (and are half the price)

Edit: screw it I'm done.

yeah, one of the DJI engineers confirmed i and was propagated here and rcgroups. They're kinda corny w/ the mismatched colors, but they've been given the nod by DJI.

Edit: screw it I'm done.

He's right.. I dont care what the fb group say..

Fb is the main source for such poor information.

I didn't spend much on them (only a set), came in a DJI bag. Now you guys are making me think they're knockoffs or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic