P3 After Market Batteries

Reaction score
Couldn't find much on this with the search function. Any luck good or bad? Recommendations? The price point looks very good but non OEM... The bitterness of a faulty product remains long after the sweet taste of a "bargain" is forgotten.

Considering the risk, I would stick with DJI. These batteries get very hot and I have heard stories about third-party clones catching fire. I found genuine DJI for much less than what DJI sells them for.

Interested in hearing what others may have experienced.

After reading all that my gut feeling is to bite the bullet and stick with OEM for now mainly due to warranty issues.

Wise choice. I noticed at the bottom of this screen there are 5 other threads about aftermarket batteries.

I have a goodly sum invested in the DJI refurbished P34K and P3P. The savings are minuscule compared to the potential risk.

Stick with dji. It's worth it. These things aren't just batteries, but the brains behind the whole thing. Best Buy is running a sale in some areas right now for like 10 bucks off of them. Not much, but every bit helps. I just picked up a spare today. Also, I've heard that using non OEM batteries voids the warranty.

After careful review, there are mixed reviews on these as to whether or not they are genuine. They say they are DJI. Mine came in a DJI box and all of the markings match my original. If they are knock-offs, they are good ones. So far no issues. Then again, the discount seems too good to be true! So with that in mind I'm going to hold off on providing a link. I just may upgrade my airdata to monitor the cells.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan