P3 4K wired connection vs wifi

Reaction score
I have a P3 4K and sometimes have connection issues mid flight when using wifi. Can i plug my ipad into the mini usb port on the controller? will that help with connection issues and/or grainy video?

No, the live video feed on your drone is WiFi only. There is no lightbridge. The micro USB port is for charging the remote and plugging it into the computer.

Do any of the P3's have lightbridge?

Was that intended for me?
Sorry, I thought you were thinking the Phantom 3 se was the same as the professional. Now that I reread the post it appears you might have already had contact with the Phantom 4k owner. Maybe I'm wrong. Sorry about that.

Was that intended for me?
I think some confusion has arisen in this post. I was the first person to try to help this guy out on this post, but I am by no means the smartest guy when it comes to drones, but I have devoted a few years of my life into learning as much as I could about drones. Technically the fact that he is able to use WiFi tells me that he is using a Phantom 3 se, because it is the only Phantom 3 that uses WiFi and can shoot 4K video.

I think some confusion has arisen in this post. I was the first person to try to help this guy out on this post, but I am by no means the smartest guy when it comes to drones, but I have devoted a few years of my life into learning as much as I could about drones. Technically the fact that he is able to use WiFi tells me that he is using a Phantom 3 se, because it is the only Phantom 3 that uses WiFi and can shoot 4K video.
Wrong I have A P3 4K and it shoots 4K also it was out before the SE .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic