P3 4K - there is no distance data

Reaction score
HELP!!! Phantom 3 4k distance information disappeared. D:N/A.
There is an update to the latest version 1.6.50 with it running since June 2018, no crashes, I changed several phones - it still shows, I even reset one of the phones and uploaded everything again. After IMU calibration appears briefly and disappears again, or else your drone is flying - just does not take a distance. I also tried to return one firmware back and update again - no change. I also changed RC too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-10-19-02-37-123_dji.pilot...jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-10-19-02-37-123_dji.pilot...jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
There is an update to the latest version 1.6.50 with it running since June 2018, no crashes, I changed several phones - it still shows, I even reset one of the phones and uploaded everything again. After IMU calibration appears briefly and disappears again, or else your drone is flying - just does not take a distance. I also tried to return one firmware back and update again - no change. I also changed RC too.
See if a relink will help,under rc settings

Relinking won't do anything for your issue - that's not your problem.
Neither is your firmware.

Your screenshot shows that you don't have GPS.
Without GPS you don't have a homepoint.
Without a homepoint, your distance will show N/A because there's nothing to measure the distance from.

Are you outdoors with a good view of the sky?

Without a homepoint, your distance will show N/A because there's nothing to measure the distance from.

Sorry me not read properly,,I thought this screenshot covered that but just signal loss
Screenshot_20190322-123713.jpg

This screenshot is made at home, while out there is a minimum of 9 satellites, and there is also no distance, otherwise it returns to home.

This screenshot is made at home, while out there is a minimum of 9 satellites, and there is also no distance, otherwise it returns to home.
Can you post some flight data ?
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record (txt file) from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it shows you.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1