P3 4K signal problem dji go app

T0m

Reaction score
Hi I just bought my P3 4K and it worked great the first two flights but now it seems like i got no gps signal according to the app, the rear lights flashes green in P-mode and i can see the camera but i cant change the camera/pictures setings and i cant see the battery % or how high Iam flying, V/A on every status. Also the remote status indicator are red. Its like the conection between the iPhone 6s plus and the remote is lost. I tried to reinsall the dji go app and re-link the remote but nothing. Anybody know what to do? Pleas.

They all seems not connected to each other. Lets go through some checklist:
1. Did you crash before?
2. Are you flying indoors? (Gps problem)
3. If the remote indicator is red, it means it didn't connect to the drone. Is this what happens?
4. Did you temper the files inside the remote or drone? (Not microsd)

I would reinstall the latest update on your controller and your P3. Make sure you calibrate your controller and calibrate your gimbal. Also reset your compass.....this will usually solve connectivity problems. I had a few of the same problems before but this worked for me.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

They all seems not connected to each other. Lets go through some checklist:
1. Did you crash before?
2. Are you flying indoors? (Gps problem)
3. If the remote indicator is red, it means it didn't connect to the drone. Is this what happens?
4. Did you temper the files inside the remote or drone? (Not microsd)

No crashes
No indoors flight
I think it connects? coz i can fly it and i have picture on the phone but no status bar but still red
No only update the P3 through the app when it was new 5 days ago

I would reinstall the latest update on your controller and your P3. Make sure you calibrate your controller and calibrate your gimbal. Also reset your compass.....this will usually solve connectivity problems. I had a few of the same problems before but this worked for me.

Thanks, gonna try that.
Do i download the latest update from dji's homepage? And install it with the USB cabel? I only did it through the app once, sorry for the stupid questions iam new to this :)

Either way.....there are several YouTube vids....I just downloaded to my micro sad card and first placed it in the phantom and powered it up...took only a couple of minutes...watch the video on YouTube.....I then used a USB adapter for my micro sad and plugged it into the controller....not sure if the go app now auto updates the P3 since I have the P4 now and it auto updates.

Either way.....there are several YouTube vids....I just downloaded to my micro sad card and first placed it in the phantom and powered it up...took only a couple of minutes...watch the video on YouTube.....I then used a USB adapter for my micro sad and plugged it into the controller....not sure if the go app now auto updates the P3 since I have the P4 now and it auto updates.

Ok, thanks a lot, going to try that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic