P2V/P2/P2V+ PARTS PARTS PARTS

Reaction score
Hello to all, my name is John Taylor located in the low country of SC. I am currently in the process of selling every part that makes up our wonderful little big boy toys and have been doling so for sometime on eBay with a perfect rating. Right now just P2-P2+ but will soon be into p3 as well. all parts are new parts removed and tested and pulled from new units. I sometimes do have complete units as well.
Please feel free to find me on eBay (funmidget) or contact me thru this forum anytime. I have found I really enjoy helping and advising others with my knowledge of these little guys.
Thank you for your time, JT

Hello to all, my name is John Taylor located in the low country of SC. I am currently in the process of selling every part that makes up our wonderful little big boy toys and have been doling so for sometime on eBay with a perfect rating. Right now just P2-P2+ but will soon be into p3 as well. all parts are new parts removed and tested and pulled from new units. I sometimes do have complete units as well.
Please feel free to find me on eBay (funmidget) or contact me thru this forum anytime. I have found I really enjoy helping and advising others with my knowledge of these little guys.
Thank you for your time, JT
Hi John
Looking for a P2V+ Wi-Fi module - the new vented version I believe from the V3?

I have several of the units unvented and I believe the only difference is the top cover so 4 screws and your done. These are new takeoffs so haven't been exposed to heat. 119.00 shipped

I have several of the units unvented and I believe the only difference is the top cover so 4 screws and your done. These are new takeoffs so haven't been exposed to heat. 119.00 shipped

I have x 2 P2V+ & now got 2 original Wi-Fi units gone bad so wanted to get the new V3 vented type which I believe is what they replaced the original Wi-Fi units with - They seem to give no problem whatsoever & I've had my fill off the old type that overheat - thanks

I have x 2 P2V+ & now got 2 original Wi-Fi units gone bad so wanted to get the new V3 vented type which I believe is what they replaced the original Wi-Fi units with - They seem to give no problem whatsoever & I've had my fill off the old type that overheat - thanks
My apology I do hav a 3.0 I am about to break down so should have one at 145.00

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel