FS: Phantom 2 Vision+ Camera & Gimbal for Parts or Repair

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently traded a buddy of mine my R/C Car for this P2V+. He had a crash that bent the YAW arm real bad. As I removed the Camera & Gimbal, I could hear some rattling inside the PCB housing. I took it all apart and found the rattle noise was from 2 loose CPU Chips that you can see in the photos. The Camera Lens itself looks great with no damage to the lens. I am including everything you see pictured (less the Bracket plate that mounts to the Phantom body itself as seen in the first photo. I used that for a new camera I attached). All items shown are being offered as a complete LOT and AS-IS for Parts or Repair. I know very little about phantom camera's or gimbal's but will try to answer any questions anyone may have.

Asking $80.00 for the LOT with FREE Shipping by Priority Mail with tracking shipped anywhere within the USA that I will pay for. I am located in Orange County, CA (near Disneyland). Local pickup is OK if your a local. I prefer payment by PayPal only and I will ship within 24 hours after payment is received if interested. I will give it a few days to see if anyone is interested before I list the LOT on eBay for $95 + Shipping...

Just reply if interested, all I need if your PayPal email address to send you an PayPal money request. Local pick up is also OK if your in the Orange County, Ca area. Thanks for looking.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl