p2v+ flyaway..

Reaction score
Hey guys I had my first flyaway yesterday..
Was approaching 5000 feet out then I lost signal and never got it back..I checked my failsafes at the beginning of the flight and they worked correctly ..
I have a mobizen recording of the flight..
My question is to the guys who have experienced this is what should I do?
Thank for helping out!!
Turbo..

Go look for it???

Reactions: bbfpv and AmosMoses
I had a tk102 onboard but I believe it broke on impact..
Also I have my name and phone number on it ..
My main concern is that it could have hurt someone..
None of my back ups worked except the screen recording device and it didn't catch the whole flight ..it recorded that I didn't come back so I'm grateful for that..
Thanks guy!!
Turbo..

sorry for your loss

your concern about hurting someone is valid and for me that is why I stay LOS

I am unsure though if it is fair to call it a "fly away" when you are a mile away and I would guess no los.

hopefully something you had will at least point you to the area it last was as starting point.

good luck

Reactions: N017RW
Ya man..the only difference in flying in los or blos is you'll see it crash in los and in blos you won't..
The fact is you can loose signal within los and there's no difference if you don't have contol..
Call it what you want ..it didn't come back!!

Ya man..the only difference in flying in los or blos is you'll see it crash in los and in blos you won't..
The fact is you can loose signal within los and there's no difference if you don't have contol..
Call it what you want ..it didn't come back!!

you are correct it did not return. the million dollar question is why>

If you could see it you would know what it did or did not do that would help you establish what and where it may be!

Not arguing just pointing out facts you can do what you wish. But you DONT know you did not crash it, or the battery ran out or what. That is whay I said it may not be FAIR to say it was a FLY AWAY.

be honest with yourself at least You asked I answered. don't ask questions you may not want a true answer too.

If you could see it you would know what it did or did not do that would help you establish what and where it may be!

Not arguing just pointing out facts you can do what you wish. But you DONT know you did not crash it, or the battery ran out or what. That is whay I said it may not be FAIR to say it was a FLY AWAY.

be honest with yourself at least You asked I answered. don't ask questions you may not want a true answer too.

Well it was at 150 ft with 80 percent battery so that's what I'm going by..
I guess your correct if I had my eye on it at a close range I might have seen it..
But let's face it you can't watch your instruments and air craft at the same time..
So no matter how far you are out is irrelevant to me..
When you fly out of control range it supposed to fly back and it didn't so that's a flyaway in my book..
And the few people I showed the video to said the same thing..
That's funny you say to be honest with myself because if you knew me you'd know I'm extremely honest not only with myself but others as well..
Turbo...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20