P2V+ electronic design

Reaction score
I have 2 DJI P2 quads. Purchased used, neither had cameras but had gimbal mounts. I opened them up because neither of them turned on, even with full batteries. Both had wires disconnected from the "CPU" and the main board. I have an electronics background and degrees. I'm looking for pinout info and what ever anyone may have available. I had a DJI-P3S and I also have 2 Toruk-10 quads along with other quads (I'm familiar with them). If you can help? Please help

I have 2 DJI P2 quads. Purchased used, neither had cameras but had gimbal mounts. I opened them up because neither of them turned on, even with full batteries. Both had wires disconnected from the "CPU" and the main board. I have an electronics background and degrees. I'm looking for pinout info and what ever anyone may have available. I had a DJI-P3S and I also have 2 Toruk-10 quads along with other quads (I'm familiar with them). If you can help? Please help
If you email me i can send you pictures if you want, i have a long history of repairing the older phantom 2 range of quads
[email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl