p2v+ dji-vision Android12 issue

Reaction score
Djivision app worked for all my x6 p2v+ phantoms up to android 11.but sept1/2022 my phone upgraded itself to android 12.
Wifi connect in settings joins phantomxxx but dji vision app opening screen says <unknown ssid> instead of <phantomxxx>
this makes me nervous about flying.
hitting camera icon, fpv and telemetry all seem to work ..gps sats7, battery etc.gimbal controls/msgs work ok.
in camera menu top shows grey ball >naza mode.

ready to fly/gps indicates but not atti with tx sw s1 middle or down..maybe thats an nazaM thing??

any comments / similar android experience?

I do appreciate p2v+ is discontinued..

s/w versions all 6 phantoms..
phone huawei P20pro emui v12.0.0 s/w updated 1/8/2022 sept..android12
another phone Tried p20 lite. ssid=phantomxx..sw vsn emui 9.1.0 android9..no bug.
Dji vision app 1.0.59..last
P2V+
Naza M 3.14

any comments / similar android experience?
A lot of people had difficulty with DJI Fly and Go 4 after updating to Android 12.
That was eventually fixed by DJI releasing new versions of the apps, but it might be unrealistic to hope they would update the old Vision app.

A lot of people had difficulty with DJI Fly and Go 4 after updating to Android 12.
That was eventually fixed by DJI releasing new versions of the apps, but it might be unrealistic to hope they would update the old Vision app.
Thanks for responding, meta4. I guessed as much! yet another old phone+os to archive. FYI i still hang on to my old htc android phone as the only way to rebind range extender to p2v+ wifi module...

Thanks for responding, meta4. I guessed as much! yet another old phone+os to archive. FYI i still hang on to my old htc android phone as the only way to rebind range extender to p2v+ wifi module...

Im surprised, in my experience anything over android 7 was hit and miss with the DJIVA,

FIX UPDATE
FYI problem android 12 SSID now resolved after an overnight phone update 5 nov 2022.
Dji vision app 1.0.59.. now fully functional on p2v+

Reactions: crash1sttime

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20