P2 W H3 and Gpro3 3-4 flight time on new batteries??

Follow up. Cycled the batteries through the unit, flight times got better by the 2nd and third time the batteries were charged. This leads me to believe you guys on the battery storage charge business.
Took the drone apart and inspected every connection, repaired an electrolytic capacitor the had broken a leg on the ?interference? video board, rewired the whole drone unit to be less of a rats nest, remounted the loose mini iOSD, disassembled, cleaned and lubricated the motor bearings. The motors spin much nicer now, the prop idle speeds seem to be slightly quieter and the unit accelerates and ascends better. I think this P2 had sat in a storage box a few months as the teflon high speed bearing lube I used should not have made much of a difference but it did.
Anyway flight time is now up to 9+ minutes with more bars left on the batteries (9 minutes is all I flew for, not yet trusting of the safeties yet) and the cap repair ceased the jitter and static I saw from time to time on the Flysight display. Lastly I ditched the prop guards. Fly on folks and thanks all for the help!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl